There is an expanding undersupply in the housing market as participants requiring SDA continue to transition into the NDIS. They require the support of a privately operated housing market.
We regularly share articles covering NDIS investment opportunities, residential real estate and high cashflow projects, as well as location and suburb profiles.
Sign up to get these articles delivered straight to your inbox.
- December 1, 2023Investing in Perth not only offers the chance to earn attractive returns but also allows you to be part of a dynamic and rapidly developing city.
- November 19, 2023John and Sarah share their experience in building and renting an NDIS investment property.
- October 24, 2023Perth, as the thriving resource and energy capital of the Indo-Pacific, is flourishing with prosperity, opportunity and growth, and is worthy of property investors attention.
- October 17, 2023Using the knowledge, experience, and strategic guidance of professionals can empower you to make sound investment decisions when investing in real estate.
- September 18, 2023We deep dive into the topic of using your Self Managed Super Fund (SMSF) to invest in property and how it can give you greater control over your retirement.
- August 28, 2023We delve deeper into the factors that make this North Queensland city an attractive destination for real estate investment.